Law Enforcement and Military Discounts
To honor the sacrifices of our Military and Law Enforcement, Lehigh Defense offers the following:
- 10% off retail product prices to all active and retired US Military, Law Enforcement, Medical Personnel and Emergency Service Personnel.
- Retired is defined as someone with “retired” identification or is fully medically retired due to a service-related disability. Documentation will be required.
- Taxes and shipping are not included in the discounted amounts.
- No other discounts will be applied.
- You must have an active customer account on our website in order for the discount to be applied. You can create a new account on this page if needed.
- Please visit our Contact page and use the contact form at the bottom of the page to start the process. Please do not call or email directly.
- You will be required to provide a copy of your credentials in order to obtain the discount. This must be provided in PDF, JPG or PNG file formats only and will be requested after your support ticket is created.
- For US Military who are prohibited from providing a copy of credentials, you must contact us from an official US Military email address in order to qualify for the discount. This same email address must also be used in your customer account on our website.
- It is the responsibility of the consumer to make us aware of your service for discounts to apply.
- Discounts will begin after your account is set up with LE/MIL pricing structure. We can not offer price protection, retroactive pricing or refunds on previous purchases.